Yoga Lifestyle Services
Yoga HEALTH Counseling + Lifestyle services
By blending together Ayurvedic principles and yoga practices, we will work together to build a lifestyle with the tools to feel radiant and vibrant all day, every day. Yoga is a practice that goes way further than just on the mat; thus, these services are meant to bring you a better understanding about who you are and how to take what you learn (and already know) and shift it into your every day... And feel darn good doing it.
Yoga Lifestyle Program
During the 3-week program, you'll receive:
- Ayurvedic intake, consultation + detailed summary
- consultation: 2-2.5 hours in length
- coffee shop meet-n-greet (coffee's on me!)
- detailed summary about dosha + intake
- Meal, exercise + daily routine suggestions
- created in a personalized booklet
- Three 60-min private yoga sessions
- in-home weekly private yoga sessions
- yoga sequences, meditation and/or pranayama (breathing exercises) to fit you and your body, based around your dosha
- given in pdf format
- video access of sequences (if desired)
- scheduled at your own convenience
- Health coaching sessions throughout (if needed/desired)
- Flexibility around your schedule
- Dropbox folder for you to access at anytime
- iRest Meditation audio
- A surprise completion gift!!
Courtney graduated from Kanyakumari Ayurveda and Yoga School's Yoga Health Counselor program. During the 7-month training, she studied under Sarah Filzen, eRYT, CAE, Bridgette Wells, MA, RYT, AHC, CAP, Kerri Weishoff, MS, CCC-SLP, Jamie E. Durner, CAP, ALC, ACC, RYT, NCMT and Mira Binzen, E-RYT, RCYT.